If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

2013: Post 27 – North Cape Jenny's first outing

It's Thursday.  You know what that means.... St. Philips evening practice/social.  This was mine and Jenny's very first paddle together.

A few pics...

There she is, waiting.

This will be a view I'll be seeing a whole lot more.

Tony paddling his Nordkapp, looking for a surf ride.

Jacob was out with us for a while.

Sean in his Black Pearl

Clyde in his Nordkapp LV

Clyde... well at least  part of him. 

Sean giving Jenny a little hug.

Well, the wind and waves made for a good evening to really get a feel for my new kayak.  I think Jenny and I will do a lot of happy paddling together for a long time... I'm am one happy paddler.

Tony has some pics of my first paddle with Jenny on his blog... 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Dean, congrats on the new boat. She looks sweet! Just wondering, are you/have you sold your Sirocco? I have a friend who is in the market for a good used boat.

    Thanks
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian, I have not sold it. Before I got the FG I was thinking about holding on to the plastic for rock bashing purposes... but now that I have been in the FG a couple of times I am not sure I want to get back in the plastic!!

    ReplyDelete