If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013: Post 58 – One hundred

Today Tony and I paddled from St. Philips to Bell Island.  It was the one hundredth time that I sat in my kayak(s) this calender year, which includes day paddles, pool sessions, camping trips, practice days, and the kayaking course I did in September...   

Anyway, Tony has his blog entry written up so be sure to check it out (click here).  I did not take a lot of pictures but here are a few to share... 


Ice pans at St. Philips

Looking back at St. Philips from Dominion Pier


Tony paddling along some big icicles


There were some good sized swells coming in and crashing
into the cliffs causing spray to reach some pretty good heights

Heading back to The Beach to have some lunch

The river at St. Philips

Well, there are just a couple more weeks left to paddle in this calender year...


No comments:

Post a Comment