If you just go for a paddle than you can stop thinking about wanting to go for a paddle.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

2014: Post 26 – The beaches of Brock Pond falls

Today we paddled up to Brock Pond Falls.  We usually take a run up there once or twice a year; we were there in April, but I did not have my camera so I will direct you to Tony's blog entry on that day... click here.

When we got to the falls we decided to take out for a break.  The beaches in the area are very beautiful, some of the best in our province.  I decided to be the last one off the water so I could shoot some video of the guys taking out...

Here's Tony doing a nice job of getting off the water...



Here are Greg, Brian, and Gary just a little farther down the beach...




And of course you have to get back on the water too...






Greg and I did the Level 2 Kayaking course together last year (click here for my first entry on the course and click here for the second entry).  After he was back on the water I said to him "...we didn't learn that on the course last year, did we?"  He chuckled...

Thanks guys for sharing the day.  It was all a good bit of fun. 

Also be sure to check out Tony's entry on today's paddle...



No comments:

Post a Comment